14 Jun Salmon covered in Avocado Orange Salsa with String Beans & Cherry Tomatoes
- 8oz Chilean Salmon portion
- Â½ teaspoon paprika
- Â½ cup fresh chadonbeni, chopped
- 4 chives, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
String Beans with Cherry Tomatoes:
- 1 lb. green beans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3â„4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1â„2 teaspoon basil
- Salt & pepper
- 1â„2 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
Avocado Mandarin Orange Salsa:
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 lime or lemon, juiced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1Â chopped chive
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chandonbeni
- 1/2 cup mandarin orange
- salt to taste
- Cook green beans in water, until tender.
- In a frying pan, melt butter and add garlic salt, sugar, basil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the beans and swish cherry tomato halves around until barely soft and heated, but not squishy.
- Mix well.
- Place the avocado in a serving bowl, and mix with the lime juice.
- Mix in the orange, onion, chadon beni and salt, then put aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the salmon with the paprika, salt, and pepper and cook until opaque throughout, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- In a bowl, combine the chadon beni, paprika, chives, lemon juice, remaining oil, and Â¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over the salmon.
- Place string beans mix, then salmon and top with salsa.
For these recipes, each ingredient included will be the minimum pack size available. Each recipe ordered for delivery may be modified to eliminate any of the ingredients which you may already have at home. Trinitrolley will contact you to confirm.