05 Jul Fried Fish with Tartar Sauce
- ½ cup flour
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Cajun powder to taste
- 2oz Mayonnaise
- 1tbsp Capers
- ½tbsp Chopped Chives
- ½tbsp Lime Juice
- Rub in salt, black pepper and Cajun powder into the surface of fish.
- Place flour in a bowl and mix in salt, black pepper and Cajun powder to taste.
- Break eggs and put into a bowl.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Dip fish into flour, then into eggs, and then back into the flour.
- Fry battered fish until golden brown.
- Mix tartar sauce ingredients together well.
For these recipes, each ingredient included will be the minimum pack size available. Each recipe ordered for delivery may be modified to eliminate any of the ingredients which you may already have at home. Trinitrolley will contact you to confirm.