27 Mar Poached Lobster Salad
4, 8oz Lobster Tails
2 quarts Water
2 Stalks Celery
4 Sprigs Thyme
1 Small Onion Chopped
1 Head Garlic Crushed
10 each Pimento Pepper
2 cups Mayo
4oz Celery diced
6oz Bell Peppers Diced
4oz Pimentos Diced
4oz Sliced Stuffed Olives
Salt & Pepper
- Fill the saucepan with water, add all lobster ingredients.
- Bring to a boil then simmer to release theÂ flavour of vegetables, 20mins or more.
- Add lobster, bring to a boil and cook for 10-15 mins.
- Drain and refresh in cold water.
- Remove lobster meat from shell and cut into chunks.
- Mix poached lobster chunks together with all salad ingredients until well combined.
- Spoon into lettuce leaves and serve.
For these recipes, each ingredient included will be the minimum pack size available. Each recipe ordered for delivery may be modified to eliminate any of the ingredients which you may already have at home. Trinitrolley will contact you to confirm.
Buy all the ingredients at TriniTrolley.com