10 Dec Recipe Of The Week: Christmas Conch (Lambi) Ceviche
There are just a few weeks until Christmas and if you are extremely organised then you can start thinking about your Christmas menu.
With plenty of time to do some trial and error in the kitchen you will have that perfect Christmas dish down packed. This Conch Ceviche starter dish is light yet full of flavour, perfect to whet the appetite of your guests.
- 2 lbs. Conch
- 8 Key Limes (regular limes are fine if you canâ€™t purchase Key Lime)
- 4 Lemons
- 1 Tbl. White Vinegar
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 2 Bell Peppers (red and orange)
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers (if you choose a Serrano pepper, youâ€™ll only need 1)
- 1 Bunch Scallions
- 8 On the Vine Tomatoes (if you use another tomato make sure itâ€™s a juicy one)
- Â½ cup finely chopped Cilantro
- 2 Mangoes
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Cracked White Pepper
- Sea Salt
See the full method here: http://www.partybluprintsblog.com/the-menu/appetizer-recipe/conch-ceviche-recipe/
For more seafood and fresh ideas visit our store today.
307 Fernandes Business Centre,
Eastern Main Road