29 Jul Baked Snapper with Harissa, New Potatoes, and Spring Onions
It’s hump Wednesday, and we are ready to serve up yet another beautiful and simplistic dish. The star ingredient is Harissa, which is a Tunisian hot chili pepper paste. Its main ingredients are roasted red peppers, serrano peppers and other hot chili peppers and spices and herbs such as garlic paste & coriander seed.
If you’re having trouble finding Harissa at your local grocer – fear not. Simply substitute with some local pepper sauce, but use one that is flavourful and not just peppery.
Enjoy this recipe, we completely love it!
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons harissa paste
- 6 spring onions, halved lengthwise, or 8 scallions (left whole)
- 1 pound new potatoes or small potatoes, scrubbed, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Â½ pounds skin-on snapper fillets (3â€“4)
- Lemon wedges (for serving)
Get the instructions here
Recipe by Alison Roman
Photograph by Jeremy Liebman