15 Oct BBQ tuna nicoise
Posted at 17:46h in Health, News 0 Comments
We are back with another healthy way to serve up your Tuna. Today we are looking at the BBQ tuna nicoise. Served as an appetiser or main it is a colourful, healthy dish that is quick and easy to prepare.
- Yellow fin tuna 200gm sliced
- To make the NiÃ§oise salad
- Â¼ cup roughly chopped parsley
- Â¼ cup black or green olives
- 2 red Peppers cut in half, de seeded and cut into small strips
- 200 grams green Beans, blanched until cooked but still firm
- 1 red onion
- 1 cucumber
- Â¼ cup picked Basil leaves
- 3 spring Onions, sliced
- 100 grams kipflers Potatoes (garlic, small potatoes, herbs)
- 4 boiled and peeled Eggs â€“ 7 mins in boiling water, cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp French grain mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tbsp tarragon vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- (If cooking yellow fin tuna) Season the tuna with pepper, salt and some olive oil and grill on the BBQ to your preference.
Place all of the salad ingredients except the eggs, in a large bowl
Season with salt and pepper
Dress with the dressing
Arrange on large bowls
Arrange the eggs around and serve
Get the full recipe: goodchefbadchef.com.au
Don’t forget to pick up your fresh seafood in store today!
Visit us at:
307 Fernandes Business Centre,
Eastern Main Road
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.