16 May Crab Salad Served With Crackers
Why use imitation crab when we have the real deal? Chef Beens of Krave creates this delicious starter dish, Crab Salad Served With Crackers. The Sriracha & Mayo combination
offers that creamy spice which is really the secret to this sauce. We are using Ocean Delightâ€™s 8oz Crab Meat.
All the ingredients and instructions are available at TriniTrolley.com
- 8oz Wild-Caught Crab Meat
- 1 Green Apple
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha sauce
- 5oz Mayonnaise
- 2oz Onions
- 2tbsp chives
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- SautÃ© crabmeat with onion, chives, salt and pepper and let cool.
- Cut apple into tiny cubes.
- Mix crab meat, apple cubes and all other ingredients.
- Serve as a dip with crackers.
For these recipes, each ingredient included will be the minimum pack size available. Each recipe ordered for delivery may be modified to eliminate any of the ingredients which you may already have at home. Trinitrolley will contact you to confirm.