05 Jul Fried Fish with Tartar Sauce
- ½ cup flour
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Cajun powder to taste
- 2 oz. Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Capers
- ½ tbsp. Chopped chives
- ½ tbsp. Lime juice
- Rub salt, black pepper and Cajun powder into the surface of fish.
- Place flour in a bowl and mix in salt, black pepper and cajun powder to taste.
- Break eggs and put into a bowl.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Dip fish into flour, then into eggs, and then back into the flour.
- Fry battered fish until golden brown.
- Mix tartar sauce ingredients together well.