08 Apr Ginger Teriyaki Ahi Tuna Skewers
Executive Chef Ferdinand Galicia of Kaizan Sushi serves pan-grilled skewers of Ahi Tuna, in a divine ginger flavoured Teriyaki sauce. This is placed over a bed of Crispy Fried Yakisoba Noodles with Mentsuyu Sauce & Mixed Vegetables Strips.
We are using Ocean Delight’s 7oz Ahi Tuna Portion
- 2oz. Ocean Delight Ahi Tuna
- 3oz. Teriyaki Sauce
- 0.5oz. Sesame Oil
- 1oz. Freshly Diced Ginger
- 1oz. Freshly Diced Garlic
- 0.2oz. Merin
- 0.5oz. White Sesame Seeds
- 2oz. White Chive
- 2oz. Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 0.3oz Black Pepper
- 2oz. Soya Sauce
- 4 Bamboo Skewers
- 2oz. Yakisoba Noodles
- 0.3oz Hondashi
- 0.5oz. Green Bell Peppers
- 0.5oz Chopped Carrots
- 0.5oz. Chopped White Onions
- 1oz. Corn Starch
- 1oz. Clear Frying Oil
- Cut the Ahi Tuna into cubes and marinate with soya sauce, garlic and black pepper.
- Skewer the prepared tuna with chive and red bell pepper and set aside.
- Deep fry the noodles in high temperature oil to get the crispy result and set aside.
- Cut the remaining vegetables into strips and cook it with mentsuyu sauce.
- In a hot pan, grill the skewered tuna into medium well and sauce it with “ Ginger Teriyaki Sauce”.
- Arrange the fried noodles in a plate and pour the cooked vegetable strips and sauce.
- Arrange the skewered Ahi Tuna on the top of the noodles and sprinkle it with white sesame seeds and chopped chives.