21 Jun Grilled Ahi Tuna with Tropical Fruit Salsa
- 7oz Ahi Tuna Portion
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Spice mix: Ginger, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, turmeric, paprika
Avocado Mandarin Orange Salsa:
- 4oz Cubed Paw Paw
- 4oz Cubed Mango
- 4oz Orange Segments
- 2oz Orange Juice
- 1 tsp Chopped Mint
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Ground clove
- Season tuna with salt & pepper.
- Rub in spice mix and let stand for 5 mins.
- Heat an oiled grill over medium-high heat.
- Sear fish until the desired degree of doneness is reached, about 4 minutes per side.
- Combine all ingredients and allow the salsa to marinate for 20minutes.
- Place grilled tuna on plate and top with fruit salsa
For these recipes, each ingredient included will be the minimum pack size available. Each recipe ordered for delivery may be modified to eliminate any of the ingredients which you may already have at home. Trinitrolley will contact you to confirm.