10 May Linguine Shrimp in Coconut Rum Sauce
We are using Ocean Delights 20oz Extra Jumbo Peeled and Deveined Shrimp 16-20. All the ingredients and instructions are available at TriniTrolley.com
- ½lb Shrimp
- 3oz. Diced tomatoes
- 1oz. Small diced onions
- 1oz. Minced garlic
- ½oz. Chopped chives
- ¼oz. Chopped thyme
- 1oz. Baby spinach
- 4oz. Coconut milk
- 2oz. Coconut rum
- oz. Chopped chadon beni
- 3oz. Butter
- ½oz. Chopped basil
- 5oz. Cooked linguine
- In a heated non-stick pan, sear shrimp and remove from heat.
- Add butter, garlic, onions and tomatoes and sautee for 1 minute.
- Add the coconut rum sautee for another minute.
- Add coconut milk, chive, chadon beni, thyme, spinach and basil, add cooked linguine and let simmer for 2 mins.
- Toss together and serve hot.
For these recipes, each ingredient included will be the minimum pack size available. Each recipe ordered for delivery may be modified to eliminate any of the ingredients which you may already have at home. Trinitrolley will contact you to confirm.