28 Feb Pan Seared Ahi Tuna Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
House of Sakura’s Chef Dupont serves us Pan Seared Ahi Tuna Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette. You will love the simplicity of this dish, and the texture of our Tuna is soft and lean which lends itself to a delightful low-calorie meal. We are using Ocean Delights 7oz Ahi Tuna Portion. All the ingredients and instructions are available via the Trini Trolley website.
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 7oz ahi tuna
- 4 cups Romaine Lettuce
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrot, julienned
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Mix all the ingredients for the ginger vinaigrette in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat
- Press the sesame seeds into the tuna on all sides
- Place the tuna in the pan and sear for about 1-2 minutes per side or to the desired level of doneness before setting aside for a few minutes and slicing.
- Arrange salad and enjoy!
For these recipes, each ingredient included will be the minimum pack size available. Each recipe ordered for delivery may be modified to eliminate any of the ingredients which you may already have at home. Trinitrolley will contact you to confirm.
Buy all the ingredients at TriniTrolley.com