16 Jan Pan Seared Red Snapper Salad
- Ocean Delight Snapper Fillet
- 1 clove – Minced garlic
- 1 each – Chopped pimentos
- 1 tsp. – Minced ginger
- 1 tsp. – Rosemary
- ¼ tsp. – Chilli flakes
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 small – Cucumber
- 1 head – Lettuce
- 1 whole – Tomatoes
1. Marinate Snapper and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Heat sauté pan to moderately high heat.
3. Sear fish skin side down for 5 minutes or until skin separates from the pan easily.
4. Turn fish over and let cook for 3 more minutes on flesh side (lowered heat).
5. Wash and dry all lettuce and vegetables and mix with olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
6. Place salad in a dish, with cooked snapper.
7. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.