14 Mar Pan Seared Salmon with Orange Sauce
- 1 Chilean Salmon Portion
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Cajun Powder
- 3oz Cooking Cream
- 2oz Orange Concentrate (Party Mix)
- Season both sides of the salmon.
- In a saucepan add butter and pan sear salmon on each side for 3 mins.
- Mix orange sauce ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour over salmon and let simmer for 2 minutes.
For these recipes, each ingredient included will be the minimum pack size available. Each recipe ordered for delivery may be modified to eliminate any of the ingredients which you may already have at home. Trinitrolley will contact you to confirm.
Buy all the ingredients at TriniTrolley.com