08 Feb Panko Parmesan Crusted Swai with Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Posted at 16:18h in recipes 0 Comments
Aioli’s Chef Thomas is in the kitchen serving us Panko Parmesan crusted swai with garlic roasted potatoes and lemon Dijon vinaigrette. Swai is deliciously light and combined with the garlic potatoes and vinaigrette makes for an uber sophisticated meal. This recipe uses Ocean Delight’s 1lb Swai Fillet. All the ingredients and instructions are available right here
INGREDIENTS FOR SWAI:
- 3 swai fillets
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup flour
- 1¼ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup milk
- 3-4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lbs small red or white potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chive
LEMON DIJON VINAIGRETTE:
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes in halves and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread out into 1 layer.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until browned and crisp.
- Flip twice with a spatula during cooking to ensure even browning.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss with parsley, season to taste, and serve hot.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, pepper, salt & garlic.
- Slowly whisk in the oil, whisk until you can see it has fused and is slightly thicker.
- Wash and dry swai fillets.
- Combine panko breadcrumbs, flour, and freshly grated Parmesan in a bowl or large plastic bag.
- Mix together your egg and milk until well-combined in another bowl.
- Heat 3-4 tablespoons of oil in a large, non-stick skillet.
- Cut swai fillets into halves.
- Coat swai in the egg and milk mixture, then dip in panko, Parmesan, and flour mixture.
- Fry swai fillets on medium-high heat for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Flip fillets and cook the other side for an additional 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Add oil as needed.
- Plate and pour vinaigrette over swai and add potatoes.
For these recipes, each ingredient included will be the minimum pack size available. Each recipe ordered for delivery may be modified to eliminate any of the ingredients which you may already have at home. Trinitrolley will contact you to confirm.
Buy all the ingredients at TriniTrolley.com
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.