29 May Parmesan Crusted Lobster
Posted at 22:31h in recipes 0 Comments
- 8oz Lobster Tail
- 1ea Egg scrambled
- 1cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2tbsp Garlic PurÃ©e
- 2tbsp Chadon Beni
- Zest of 1 Lime
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Mix panko, parmesan, garlic, Chadon Beni, zest, salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add egg mixture and mix well.
- Place on a plate and cool.
- Cut lobster down the centre, pull the meat out of the shell but do not detach from the shell.
- Season lobster meat with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Place parmesan crust on top of lobster meat.
- Place in oven at 400F and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot.
For these recipes, each ingredient included will be the minimum pack size available. Each recipe ordered for delivery may be modified to eliminate any of the ingredients which you may already have at home. Trinitrolley will contact you to confirm.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.