29 Apr Shrimp Alfredo Pasta
Posted at 06:00h in Recipe of the week, recipes 0 Comments
Chef Gonzales of Dianne’s Teashop presents this creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta that’s packed with tender garlic shrimp in a rich parmesan sauce. This meal is decadent and totally satisfying! Try this dish at home today!
We are using Ocean Delight 16-20 Peeled and Deveined Shrimp
- ¾ cup. Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp. Nutmeg
- 3 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ cup Vegetable Stock
- ½ tsp Basil Pesto
- 1 ½ cup Cooked Penne Pasta
- 5 Ocean Delight 16-20 Peeled and Deveined Shrimp
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Salt and Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Butter
- 1 pinch of Fresh Parsley
- 2 tbsp. White Wine
- Cook pasta according to packaging directions.
- Add milk and broth to a medium saucepan, stirring constantly. Cook until sauce boils and thickens.
- Add nutmeg, parmesan cheese, and basil pesto. Add salt and pepper as desired. Continue stirring until cheese has melted. Mix in Pasta.
- Season Shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Add garlic butter to a medium saucepan, add olive oil stirring constantly.
- Add shrimp and fresh parsley cook for 2 minutes.
- Add white wine. Continue to cook until shrimp is tender.
Plate Pasta and Top with Garlic Shrimp.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.