16 Jan Shrimp and Mushroom Omelette
Posted at 17:40h in Recipe of the week, recipes 0 Comments
- 2 oz. -Ocean Delight Small Shrimp Raw Peeled 61-70
- 1 oz. – Butter
- 2 each – Eggs
- 2 cloves – Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. – Chopped chive
- 1 tbsp. – Minced onions
- 1 tsp. – Chopped celery
- 2 tbsp. – Cheddar cheese
- 2 each – Button mushrooms
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Beat together in a bowl the eggs, garlic, chive, onions and celery seasoning with salt & black pepper to taste then set aside.
- Heat sauté pan to moderate heat then add butter.
- When butter begins to froth add shrimp and mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Remove half of the mixture and set aside.
- Lower heat and Pour egg mixture into pan forming an even layer.
- Place arugula, shrimp, mushrooms and cheese in the pan on one side of the eggs leaving space to close omelette with the other half.
- Once enclosed use a spatula to gently remove the omelette from frying pan.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.