16 Jan Shrimp & Vegetable Linguine
- 1 pk (1 lb) – Ocean Delight Jumbo Shrimp Raw EZ Peel 21-25
- 1 box – Linguine pasta
- 4 cloves – Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. – Oregano
- 3 tbsp. – Olive oil
- 1 tsp. – Paprika
- ½ tbsp. – Fresh chopped parsley / dried parsley
- 2 1/2 cups – Tomato sauce
- 1 whole – Carrot (sliced)
- 1 whole – Zucchini (sliced)
- 2 oz. – Sliced red onions
- Bring water to a boil in a large stockpot.
- Add linguine and salt to taste in stock pot and cook for 12-15 minutes until cooked.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a separate large sauté pan, heat to a moderate temperature then add olive oil.
- Add to the hot pan the shrimp, carrots, onions, paprika, oregano, garlic, and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Once shrimp is cooked remove and set aside, then add tomato sauce, linguine, parsley stir until fully incorporated.
- Add the shrimp back to the pan and season dish to taste with salt and pepper.