22 May Smoked Salmon and Avocado Tartine
Posted at 20:45h in News, Recipe of the week 0 Comments
What are you eating tonight? This dish is fairly inexpensive to make and immediately appeals to the inner ‘upper crust’ in us all. Even if you don’t want to prepare it for your guests, you can just treat yourself and your family to this little dish of luxury.
- One slice naan bread
- Chilean olive oil
- 1/2 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 2-3 ounces smoked salmon
- One tablespoon capers or more to taste
- One tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush the naan with approximately one teaspoon of olive oil.
- Toast in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly browned and crisp.
- Layer the avocado slices evenly across the bread. Add a light sprinkling of salt on top.
- Layer the smoked salmon on top of the avocado. Brush lightly with more olive oil.
- Top with the capers and dill.
This recipe was created by Savory Simple for the #CookChilean Recipe Challenge.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.