03 May Snapper Acapulco
Posted at 15:19h in recipes 0 Comments
Chef Rocke of Prime pans sears this delicious Snapper Acapulco with fanciful bean salsa. Fit for a beach backdrop with some relaxing waves and going loco in Acapulco.
We are using Ocean Delights 1.7lbs Snapper Fillet. All ingredients and instructions are available at TriniTrolley.com
- 7oz Snapper Fillet
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Cardamon
- 1 tsp Garlic Minced
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 4oz Sweet Corn
- 4oz Black Beans
- 6oz Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Chopped Red onions
- 1 tsp Chopped Chadon Beni
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix salt, cumin, coriander, cardamom and garlic with 1 tbsp olive oil to form a paste.
- Rub fillet with paste and set aside to marinate for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile combine all ingredients for Salsa and let sit for flavours to combine.
- Add remaining olive oil to a skillet over medium heat and cook fillets skin side for 5 mins then flip and finish cooking.
- Plate snapper and add salsa.
For these recipes, each ingredient included will be the minimum pack size available. Each recipe ordered for delivery may be modified to eliminate any of the ingredients which you may already have at home. Trinitrolley will contact you to confirm.
Buy all the ingredients atÂ TriniTrolley.com
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.