16 Jan Spice Crusted Tilapia
- 2 each Ocean Delight Tilapia fillet
- ½ tsp. Parsley
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- ½ tsp. Onion powder
- 1 tsp. – Paprika
- 1 pinch Chilli powder
- 1 tsp. – Lemon zest
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- Combine all dried herbs and spices in a small bowl mixing until fully incorporated.
- Rub the mixture onto the fish thoroughly.
- Heat sauté pan or griddle to medium heat.
- Add oil to the pan, when oil is hot carefully place tilapia into pan to sear until brown on one side.
- Flip fish over and continue to cook until completed on low temperature.
- Remove from pan after 7 minutes of cooking, and serve.