24 Oct Recipe Of The Week: Spicy Tuna Roll
Sushi at home is something everyone must try at least once. This is a relatively adventurous dish, but is oh-so satisying. You will have fun and it is quick and very easy to prepare.
Get the recipe on: www.justonecookbook.com
- 1Â½ cups prepared sushi rice
- 4 oz. (113 g) sashimi-grade tuna
- 3 tsp. Sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp. chopped green onion/scallion
- Â½ tsp. sesame oil
- 1 sheet nori, cut in half crosswise
- 2 Tbsp. white roasted sesame seeds
- Spicy mayo for garnish (optional)
- Bamboo mat, covered with plastic wrap
- Tezu (vinegared hand-dipping water): Â¼ cup water + 2 tsp. rice vinegar
For more seafood and fresh ideas visit our store today.
307 Fernandes Business Centre,
Eastern Main Road