10 Jun SQUID RINGS DIABLO WITH FRESH SPAGHETTI
Posted at 18:15h in Recipe of the week, recipes 0 Comments
Executive Chef Lance Mathurin of Rizzoni serves tender squid rings over a bed of pasta in a devilish red tomato sauce. This recipe is a beautiful twist on a classic Italian dish.
We are using Ocean Delight’s 8oz. Squid Rings
- Squid Rings
- 1 ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. shadow beni
- 1 tbsp. grind garlic
- ½ cup chives
- 1tbsp. soy bean oil
- 2 tbsp. red onions
- 1 tbsp. red crust pepper
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. fresh chopped thyme
- ½ cup red wine
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 8 oz. fresh boiled spaghetti
- In a heated pan, add oil, garlic, onions, thyme, red crust pepper, chives and tomatoes.
- Sauté for 3 mins, add tomato paste and red wine, continue sautéing.
- Add Squid rings and shadow beni, cook for 1 min and finish by tossing in spaghetti.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.