16 Jan Steamed Chilean Mussels, Coconut Lemon Emulsion
- ½ bag – Ocean Delight Chilean Mussels
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 3 cloves – Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp. – Diced Onions
- 2 each – Sliced Pimentos
- 1 tbsp. – Chopped Cilantro
- 1 tbsp. – Chopped Chive
- 1 ½ tbsp. – Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Coconut Milk Powder
- 2 cups – Water
- Heat Sauté Pan with vegetable oil to a moderately high temperature.
- Mix coconut milk powder and water to a cream and set aside.
- Add aromatics (onions pimentos, garlic) stirring constantly for two minutes.
- Add mussels and coconut milk mixture to the pan and leave to cover and steam for 4 minutes.
- When all mussels are opened, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add lime juice cilantro and chive after plating.