16 Jan Sweet Thai Chilli Shrimp
- 10 each – 41-50 Ocean Delight Medium Shrimp
- 4 oz. – Sweet Thai chilli sauce
- 2 cloves – Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. – Grated ginger
- 1 tbsp. – Lime juice
- 1 tsp. – Pepper
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- Place shrimp, garlic, ginger, salt and black pepper, and lime juice.
- Heat sauté pan to a moderate heat.
- Add to the pan vegetable oil.
- Add marinated shrimp. Cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add sweet Thai chilli sauce to shrimp and stir for 3 additional minutes on lowered heat.