16 Jan Tomato Bell Pepper Stewed Red Snapper
Posted at 18:23h in Recipe of the week, recipes 0 Comments
- 1 whole Ocean Delight Red Snapper
- 1 small – Sliced onion
- 3 cloves – Sliced garlic
- 2 each – Sliced plum tomatoes
- 1 small – Bell pepper
- ½ cup – Tomato sauce
- ½ cup – Vegetable stock
- ½ cup – White wine (optional)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Carefully remove fins and tails off the fish.
- Place into a large dish and set aside.
- Mix all other ingredients together and pour over and inside of the whole fish.
- Foil and cook in oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 325 degrees F.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.